CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Slow-moving bowels the day of and after flush...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
petey123 Views: 1,505
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 174,828

Re: Slow-moving bowels the day of and after flush...

I didn't use the senna tea or psyllium til the day AFTER I took the OO/GJ... and it STILL took another day to se a BM..... I usually have great results with psyllium... as long as I drink plenty of water... which I did... As a matter of fact, I drank water liberally both the day before AND after the flush (not too close to the ES doses, of course)... But I'm not going to do that again... I had such a great experience with the first flush, and the ONLY thing I did differently was the water thing... My first flush I completely fasted the day of the OO/GJ thing... The senna tea and psyllium was an afterthought... Hell, my girlfriend took the senna tea after a flush and had diahrrea for a day... go figure... And I took four doses of ES... following the Hulda protocol exactly... I got a ton of BP, but no BM's.... Are you saying I should take another dose of ES if I don't see a BM within a normal expected time frame? Thanks for replying....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.454 sec, (1)