CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Snow canyon roads in Japan

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
spudlydoo Views: 1,434
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,439

Re: Snow canyon roads in Japan

There is a lot of data collected world wide, that does not rely on satellite data. We don't need satellites to measure the temperature of the ocean, or the temperature in our local areas. We don't need satellites to see the pollution of our land, water, air and food. We can see the damage that is occurring world wide, with our own eyes, without the need for satellite data. I know in my own area, and from my own records, that we have had the hottest, driest, decade since records were kept. I don't need a satellite to give me information about what is right in front of me.

There has been a very strong campaign to discredit the science, and the scientists, that are involved in studying climate change. Its no secret who is funding this campaign, the corporations who want to keep making profits, while destroying our planet.

<<"More snow, more rain, for some parts of the world, more drought, for other parts, and more extreme weather events, world wide.">>

This is my generalised statement, but if you look into the science of global warming and climate change, you will find very accurate predictions, of where and when these extreme weather events will, and have, occurred.

I'm not interested in the "government" schemes, to try and stop what is happening to our planet. Governments are opportunistic, and owned by the big polluting corporations, so anything they propose is going to be self interested. For example, carbon trading, cap and trade etc etc.

It is us as individuals, that need to look at how we live, what and how much we consume, and the impact that has on our environment. We need to take responsibility for our part in the pollution and destruction of our planet, and do something about it, not sit around waiting for the governments or corporations, to grow a conscience. If we deny what is happening, and deny the cause of the pollution, destruction, and climate change, we are simply cutting off our noses to spite our face, and playing right into the hands of those that want to profit from the destruction.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)