CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Snow canyon roads in Japan

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
spudlydoo Views: 1,351
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,792

Re: Snow canyon roads in Japan

I've seen the Piers Corbyn website, and looked through it quite thoroughly, his method seems to have some accuracy, but as his website is a propaganda web site, and one this man has a financial interest in, I will reserve opinion on the accuracy of his theories, until I have studied further.

I do not have any links to where climate scientists predict specific weather events, for specific days, this is not their job. Their studies are of what is likely to occur, given the data they have now, in the future, if conditions remain the same. And for myself, I don't need to have each event predicted, because I can see the trend.

Whether or not, people believe that climate change is due to the sun, other natural cycles, or is anthropogenic in nature, the fact is, humans are destroying this planet with pollution, burning fossil fuels, and all other forms of pollution, and it needs to stop.

I think personally, that humans will destroy this planet with pollution, long before climate change will effect the same outcome.

This debate has been taken over by politics, and the propaganda of those that want to keep polluting, while it pays a profit to do so. Those that support the big polluters, or their own unwillingness to change the way they live, are using the global warming argument to try and discredit the science behind climate change. While they are free to believe whatever they choose, they have become "useful idiots" for those that want to keep polluting.

In my view, the pollution of our Earth is far more important than any argument over accuracy of weather predictions, or whether the earth is warming or cooling.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)