CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THE VALUE OF BROWN RICE FAST,IP6 factor,zero multivitamins and candida or not?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
00733 Views: 3,751
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,747,559

Re: THE VALUE OF BROWN RICE FAST,IP6 factor,zero multivitamins and candida or not?

hi there lipshitz, it rang a bell and looked it up..thanks for that it's been an interesting avenue..apparently it tastes like fizzy apple cider!!
the idea of bubbly fizzy young coconut kefir sounds fab too..which of course being in the carabbeans you'll be surrounded by..

in essence they are powerful potent probiotic potions in a carrier liquid thats full of other naturally derived goodies: vitamins minerals, amino acids, enzymes and other nutrients..

..from a Coconut Water Article, Hawaiians call the coconut water "dew of the heavens". Pregnant and nursing mothers drink it and the jelly flesh, from young green coconuts are the infants first food as it begins weaning...a regarded elixir for unwell and healthy..whose properties have a rejuvinating effect on skin collagen cells as a bonus too for those who have had to stop beauty products for sensitivities.? http://www.coconutresearchcener.org

its fascinating to learn that the medium that these nutrients float about in is likened to plasma and is so conducive and compatible to the body drs have successfully used it as an intravenous fluid for over 60yrs. Similary its nutritional contents by direct consumption and injestion must be as easily infused and aabsorbed and assimilated. Great for those with little no or lack of appetite for feeling too unwell?

Because of its electroylyte (ionic mineral) quality it's also excellent for any rehydration purposes..and as such also supposedly a good alternative to "sports drinks" so thanks for the catalyst there, lipshitz..it's something im making a note of..

The kombucho can be perpetually manufactured from the "mother" like sour dough bread which is rather good in a country lacking coconuts growing in the yard and am personally keen to be "self sufficient"..

As for the brown rice i'm actually intrigued by the rice brown oil too which ..by accounts of some japenese chefs has flavour that no other oils imparts..course the health benefits of brown rice bran oil is something fairly new? and i'd like to further look into too..

I've dried fryed basmati rice with a lick of oil on before as the recipe requires at times, but as for toasting brown rice i guess like nuts, enhances their flavour..i think once in a while sounds ok even if it's to help with the moral in the course of a healthier lifestyle change!! Good Health to me now is like learning a whole new language and will take a while..i want to make the food i eat as flavourfull and enjoyable as possible with health of course being central and am sure it's possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.953 sec, (2)