CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

00733 Views: 4,763
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,747,851

Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

The candida diet is a different programme all together and includes a vast array although limited choice of foods whereas the brown rice fast on it's own, by it's nature...Excludes and eliminates all other food forms and drink which could otherwise be a potential trigger for an inflammation / immune response and expressed on the lips..as a systematic response..a dominoe effect.?

I think warrior queen was already lactose milk intolerant and dairy free and off wheat so maybe gluten intolerant, in other words already demonstrated food sensitivities and allergies. Is that right?

Also the brown rice fast and buckfast wheat diet by default was effectively an elimination food diet..absent of any other food item that could have posed as a potential inflammation trigger? Possible food allergies , irritants, intolerances would have been removed from the equation (aswell as addressing candida on the side if it was the problematic issue?)

The lip recovery was indeed "rapid" . Similarly Water Fasting for others not on a candida diet on the forum have in the past also showed improvement by nill by mouth ie fasting = zero possible food irritants and or giving the digestion system a break and the metabolic pathways that may play a part..

So a brown fast diet from that point of reasoning with the limited knowledge i have.."seems" like a good base and foundation to work from ( if youre not sensitive to brown rice that is!)to see what foods can or cannot be tolerated like wgb a poster here who was very carefull and diligent..making records and slowly introducing foods from a basic one i imagine..the same way a brown rice can?

A food allergy test would provide some information about sensitivities which otherwise we would probably not be aware of..lots of people are walking about oblivious of their sensitivities...so in essence it would be quicker..but somehow by walking through this i'm learning alot about food and particulary as food as your medicine along the way and getting to familiarise myself with whats what..but sure a mineral anyalysis and food allergy test makes alot of sense...now!

However, if we were aware of food sensitivities and eliminated them whilst working on strengthening immune systems and "maintaining" healthy numbers of candida, by a Sugar free diet, ..would there be signs of lip progress as in wgbs Elimination Diet together with external changes including exercise and deep breathing which the latter, from montreal, lowers blood ph acidity.

I think i'm heading towards a water and brown rice base foundation fast,(short term) loaded with antifungal and antibacterial properties of raw garlic drizzled with flavoured good oils, for a bit of variety if need be and a pinch of Sea Salt if i'm drinking alot of water...and slowly phase myself into just the non starchy vegetable world. Then slip into a candida style one still free of Sugar and all fruit and eventually phase in fruit and fermented foods towards ph neutral ish with a food menu made up with 20% acidic foods and 80% alkaline foods by identifying those that are very acidic and minimising them..alot!

( too much alkaline as is too much acid both have corrosove and burning like properties in the chemistry lab...thats why i like the term ph neutral-ish! The ph ranges from 1 to 14 and we need to aim for 7.3 or 7.6 is it? and as such is really near enough central and in the middle..

I feel the same as some other posters here who regard that even if all else fails a healthier diet and wiser choices of selected foods goes some way to repair any damge done and a prevention for any other degenerative ailments that a continous un healthy Diet and lifestyle only encourages in the future.

please feel free to correct anything in the content....it's always a good idea to double check and read about from several sources.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)