CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
Michel84 Views: 4,579
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,749,326

Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

"A food allergy test would provide some information about sensitivities which otherwise we would probably not be aware of..lots of people are walking about oblivious of their sensitivities...so in essence it would be quicker..but somehow by walking through this i'm learning alot about food and particulary as food as your medicine along the way and getting to familiarise myself with whats what..but sure a mineral anyalysis and food allergy test makes alot of sense...now!"

Not sure if this gives much conclusive information, but I have done an allergy test at the dermatologist to confirm any food intolerances I might have. It appeared that not any of the frequently used, potential allergens (ie garlic, sugar, lactose, bell pepper, cinnamon and several others (If really interested, I could request more specific information from my doctor)), induced an allergic skin reaction to me. This was done by a validated "back-sticker" test: a systematic intolerance to any of these allergens would pose a trigger for an eczematic patch on my well-vasculated back. As said, none of the common food-constituents appeared to be allergenic to me.

I'm not sure if this gives reason not to suspect any sensitivities to any of those at all... I guess testing hypersensitivities is a challenge in itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)