CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 8

Roooth Views: 2,038
Published: 9 years ago

Day 8

So I'm on Day 8 of what is mostly Master-Cleanse and what is partly a lemonade juice fast. Meaning I've skipped the tea and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) every other day for the last few days. Plus I've lost almost all desire to drink the lemonade. I've gone down to 6 glasses daily. I make a 12 glass batch that I'd drink daily but I'm drinking it over 2 days and today I don't really feel like having it except when I have hunger pangs, which isn't often. The thing is, this time and the last 2 times I've done this cleanse, the Tea/SWF just tears up my stomach and I feel bad for the first part of every day. I want to be able to work out and move and not feel awful so I'm skipping sometimes to give myself a break. This is what made me do a short (10 day) Master-Cleanse last time and to stop it a time before. I've read plenty on the benefits of fasting, so if stopping the tea/swf and just fasting for a while will allow me to go longer, it is well worth it. Fasting alone has vast benefits as well.

This is funny considering my early post that said it is easy and enjoyable now! lol. It's true in a way. I have been having trouble with the laxative part of it, but the not eating part is no longer psychologically difficult at all. In fact I have no desire to eat and little desire to drink my lemonade! Although OJ would taste so good, my tummy doesn't want it. After a holiday of eating terrible and feeling bloated, it feels really good to be content (not craving). So on that angle I'm really enjoying it and I don't want to stop!

I think my hubby isn't the biggest fan of me doing this b/c when I do I don't go out to eat with him. Still, with the part fasting method, I feel I could keep going for a good while. I have to travel on the 23rd; I'm thinking about doing it until my travel day, then going to juice while I travel. That's easy enough.

Oh, and after my Day 3 morning headache which was quite painful (I actually took aspirin), I haven't had any more. Other than the effects of the tea/swf, I feel pretty normal, even when working out. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)