CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to stop taking Oxypowder?

Roooth Views: 2,635
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,750,439

Re: How to stop taking Oxypowder?

I do think Oxypowder is very helpful with symptoms, but it sounds like you need to work on other things, such as a cleaner diet and other cleanses. I personally used Oxypowder in the past to help out. Liver Flushing is helpful (but takes a long time) because the liver produces bile that regulates digestion. Perhaps your liver needs help? Have you done parasite cleanses?

Here's why I suggest these: in my experience, I'd done a few cleanses and improved my diet. I made a big breakthrough in digestion after doing a 30 day parasite cleanse (humaworm) and then a Bowel Cleanse ( Oxypowder ). As constipated as I was, the thought of all those parasites dying but being stuck in me was gross. Of course Oxypowder liquifies the BM's. Over 3 days, I expelled near 1,000 liver flukes! So my liver was very much crammed with lil darn parasites. I was amazed how many could fit in there - a fluke is an inch long and a liver is not so big! After these cleanses, for the first time I can remember I started going daily. I need to maintain lots of veggies to keep this going and too much cheese/meat/bread will slow me down, so I have more work to do, but daily bm's was huge progress and I don't feel bad while I'm eating good.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)