CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine stopped but what is this yellow ooze?

warduck Views: 3,987
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,407

Re: Iodine stopped but what is this yellow ooze?

This worked excellent. Thank you so much Ginagirl. :o) This is the first time I've felt complete relief from the itchiness.

Hopefully, the soothing will be greater and last longer as the candida dies. As it stands, the benefits last about 10 hours before the itchiness and excretions start back up again. I plan to take at least two baths every day.

Sleep is still some ways off, and there is pantethine that arrives Monday which should help to neutralize the acetaldehyde. Interestingly, while trying to sleep last night, my heart raced and breathing constricted. Maybe the body was trying to find other avenues to release the candida and its toxins.

Also, per your suggestion, I resumed the Iodine at one iodoral per day. The biggest mystery is how I'm not sick. At this level of sleep deprivation prior to iodine, I wouldn't have made it past three days!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.454 sec, (1)