CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Positive Hystolitica Titer, positive charcot leyden crystals. Doctor says I am fine. I need to move forward.

strong22 Views: 2,013
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,753,887

Re: Positive Hystolitica Titer, positive charcot leyden crystals. Doctor says I am fine. I need to move forward.

Basically to get rid of lyme, just picked off each co-infection. I am in my 3rd year and, parasites seem to be my last co-infection to kill. I had erlichiosis, babesia, bartonella, borrelia, roundworms or strongyloides which I am treating now. I went 3 years ago, when I first suspected lyme with cellulitis. It was a filarial nematode and now they are dying thanks to a doc treating it. Of course they also seen a great response and some freaky stuff. But I got lucky. Hopefully this is my last year and I just have to get rid of all the meds down to more herbal protocols.

I was also lucky to have one of the best lyme docs, who is at the top of the pack, but I just kept researching. We are bankrupt, no house, one car, nothing left. But we are getting on our feet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)