CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to stop taking Oxypowder?

Roooth Views: 2,668
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,751,959

Re: How to stop taking Oxypowder?

Do you fast at all? At this point it may be better for someone else to chime in who has made more improvements in their health. My daily BM will go away if I'm not constantly on the veggies and I know I need to clean out.

Still, I've been reading some info from Dr. Schulze and Gerson, etc., and I'm convinced I have more work to do and that I'm not there yet until I go 2-3 times daily. My best friend who is 20 years my senior goes 2-3 daily, no problem, even if she eats meat & cheese. She has always done cleansing.

I've also become convinced that a clean bowel and liver are very important. Liver Flushing pretty well sucks as it seems to entail drinking horrendous stuff over and over again for many months. I ordered the Dr. Schulze liver cleanse (and Bowel Cleanse stuff) and although the liver stuff is not herb capsules, I'm going to suck it up and do it b/c I think that is the path. Perhaps someone here will have better feedback after having more success.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)