CureZone   Log On   Join
whats wrong with me :s

PleasantOne Views: 2,362
Published: 10 years ago

whats wrong with me :s

im getting abit scared now. im 19 and ive had EC for about 4 years and as well as that ive been having horrible stomach pains and bloating.i think that there is a problem with my digestive system which is the root cause for my EC.

last night after i eat dinner, i felt a weird internal sensation like it was moving up from my stomach to my esophagus :s
then this moving i was passing a solid stool( which was different for me because for the last two months ive been passing loose stools of a light brown colour) but this stool was a drak green/black colour. :S ....that freaked me out!!! ive never had stools that colouyr before and i knew staright away that this was not normal and something is definitely wrong with me.

so i have an appointment this morning to see the doctor. hopefully i will find out what is going on with me.

anyone else had a similar experience?

PleasantOne x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.062 sec, (1)