CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whats wrong with me :s

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
00733 Views: 2,156
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,756,418

Re: whats wrong with me :s

good luck with the drs appointment PleasentOne i hope all things level out and the reasons for the discomfort and the bowel movements ( BM's)becomes clearer of which there can be many.

Ideally you're looking for no pain and a daily stool, at least..the consistencey of a ripe banana and walnut brown in colouration apparently.

the only two times i noticed black/green stools of that description was

1) after food poisoning which accompanied stomach cramps

2)an internal stomach bleed

if youre taking pain killers for the pain in your stomach...this could be aggrivating your stomach lining further and giving more discomfort..any caffinated (Coffee coke)drinks will do the same apparently.

the antacids i was prescribed were the type that inhibited any acid to give the lining a chance to mend

it meant food in my stomach couldn't be digested properly and assimilated into my body and left me nutrient poor, and feeling constantly hungry regardless of the frequency and amount i ate!? i may aswell have been eating cardboard..

i actually threw my antacids in the bin as soon as i could after i read up about them. You also become more prone to candida too..as there is no stomach acid/to keep these and other bad bacteria in check. Maybe you have a bacteria flora imbalance? light stools equates to fast transit time / lack of good bacteria is also commonly cited..do tou top up your system wit good bacteria ie probiotics?

But whether or not stomach acid "imbalance" plays a part in peeling lips..i'm not sure how they can test for that..but excess aswell as lack of acid in the stomach cause digestive issues and both problematic..stomach acid imbalance was apparent around my lip peeling times..

ps

allergy to wheat for me was ruled out..my bloating and stomach discomfort stopped aswell as passing healthy stools movements after eliminating rubbish from my diet and doing the parasite and bowel cleanse,( immediate improvement) then the kidney, eight Liver Flushes and a much healthier and cleaner diet with increased roughage. it took a little while after my last liver cleanse for my digestive track to settle down and find a rhythm..and approach normality in the stool department..digestive enzymes and prebiotics in hindsite alongwith probiotics in the earlier days would have been beneficial, perhaps..

good luck PleasentOne hope the mystery is cleared up..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.437 sec, (2)