CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whats wrong with me :s

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MindTheLips Views: 1,785
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,758,038

Re: whats wrong with me :s

Hey Raisin, glad to hear you're over the worst of it. Believe me when i say i've been there and back, i know how bad this condition can get. I think the fact that you know what you need to do is key here, especially with the unhealthy choices- sometimes the cravings rip me apart.

My progress has been ridiculous. I've had this condition for 7 years and only accepted there was something wrong with me one year ago when it got to the point where it became unmanageable at times. I started 2 weeks ago with a gluten and dairy free diet, which helped more with my digestive problems than anything else as i was getting a lot of stomach aches after food and just put it down to allergies.

I've had to do a lot of research on my other symptoms and i'm almost 100% sure i have a major candida infection. At first i thought it was celiac's disease - thus the gluten free diet. However, after looking at hours of research i realised that my symptoms strongly correlated with a candida infection as there are mentions of red eye infections and urinary tract infections as common symptoms and i have both. Alongside, the issues of malabsorption and one or two other things i've decided to pursue an anti-candida diet just like warrior queen.

That's where I am now, i've just about planned my diet and i'm going to start tomorrow. Unlike Warrior queen, the emphasis of my diet is to detox the internal system but still maintain a high intake of protein so that i can carry on with the gym. That means my diet is essentially based around eggs and chicken. For the first two - three weeks i will not use any fruit, i plan to use particular vegetables and peppermint tea initially. After that period i'll begin introducing all the good stuff.

I've been looking at this website, http://www.thecandidadiet.com
, and it has been really helpful in helping me decide how to make my diet. I'll let you know on a week to week basis how it goes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)