CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ingredients for liver cleanse...?

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
hopinso Views: 1,382
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 175,950

Re: ingredients for liver cleanse...?

I had an extremely congested liver and had several severe gallbladder attacks, if I had not learned about flushing when I did, I'm sure I would have had surgery by now. If you do have stones, then you need to keep flushing every 2-4 weeks until you have three stone free flushes in a row, then move onto maintenance flushing doing flushes 2-4 times a year to keep your liver and gallbladder functioning. Times of stress, prescription and OTC medications, poor diet, illness, and parasites can all contribute to the formation of stones.

As far as the diarrhea is concerned, its important to have your colon flushed out before and after doing the liver flush. So from six o'clock on the first day (first ES drink) until about noon on the second day you will be better off being close to the bathroom and avoid going out. Its not that bad for most people, but, when flushing, concentrate on the flush-make it your priority.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)