CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ingredients for liver cleanse...?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Molly Bloom Views: 1,339
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 175,936

Re: ingredients for liver cleanse...?

I just did my first flush, and boy was I surprised! I was skeptical. I was sure I wouldn't have the same experience everyone else did, but that's not the case at all. It's very intimidating to begin with, and the taste of the Epsom Salts is hideous. I did mix some Vit C crystals with it and sucked a lime after each chug though, and that seemed to help some.

I didn't sleep too well the night of the flush, even after taking Melatonin. I could taste the olive oil, and ended up brushing my teeth in the middle of the night. My big suggestion is that you don't plan on doing anything the next day, because of potential sleep problems, which I think can mostly be attributed to a bit of anxiety about the process. I did not feel nauseous at all. During the night I felt something like little sharp pricks around my gallbadder. I figure those were stones moving their way down. Man, that was cool.

After my morning dose of ES, starting a half hour after, I started expelling stones and what appeared to be sand. All different sizes and colors of stones. It was fantastic. There were absolutely no cramps, just a twinge when you know it's time to hit the bathroom. I think there must have been 500 stones within a 3 hour period. I was very excited. By 11 a.m. I was on top of the world, and by nightime had incredible well-being.

Today is the day after. I've been having some health issues lately that have caused fatigue, and this morning I jumped out of bed at 6:30 and started cleaning the house. Found myself humming while cleaning the toliet. I've already been on the phone with friends telling them they must do this. I'm planning on doing a parasite clean in the next week.

I think the main thing about this is that you are taking control of your own health. I'm 50 and have never subscribed to this kind of thing, however, when you turn 50, you very much realize that all these organs of yours need to be fine tuned, just like a car.

I firmly believe that this will be beneficial for me, now and in the future. GOOD LUCK AND GO FOR IT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)