CureZone   Log On   Join
Thoughts on Garden of Life

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
CuriousHealthNut Views: 2,695
Published: 10 years ago

Thoughts on Garden of Life

Hi Guys and Gals,

Since I highly value the opinions and knowledge on this board, I want to ask your alls thoughts on Jordan Rubin (Garden of Life). I know some of his products seem to go overboard, but he does seem to on the right track with his new RAW Meal, and some of his raw food bars and some of the other RAW line products. It does look like he went too far with RAW everything you can imagine under the sun. He also doesn't seem to value juicing, probably because it would pose a threat to his sales if people realized they dont need raw calcium, vitamin C etc... they just need to juice! I have done his cleanses in the past and they do seem to have a good effect on the bowels, but they obviously aren't thorough on the bowels as well as the other organs like the great Dr Schulze, Christopher et al were.

Anyways, do you guys think the products such as RAW Meal and some of the food bars have any place in the IP program and/or health maintenance programs??

Thanks for your input,

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)