CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update: Not waking from a 2-month candida nightmare triggered by iodine

warduck Views: 2,388
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,765,797

Re: Update: Not waking from a 2-month candida nightmare triggered by iodine

Hi Ginagirl,

Very grateful for your reply. Your post and your 3-year update are encouraging. There are no overnight miracles. But I recall reading that it took 2-3 months before your thyroid turned on the "switch". I hope that happens to me as well. :)

The povidone Iodine contains the active ingredient: "Povidone-iodine, 10% (1% available iodine)". The inactive ingredients are citric acid , dibasic sodium phosphate, glycerin and purified water. I know citric acid is supposed to be derived from yeast and can promote it. I witnessed this disaster with the oranges I ate a month ago. But would there be an issue externally? Povidone seems to work well for me at least.

In the last bath, I added 2 cups of Epsom Salt along with the borax and Iodine and noted a diminished benefit. I wonder if I added too much stuff into the bath and will put only 1 cup of epsom and borax each next time.

I have the tiny bottles of rosemary and lavender oil! How many drops would be needed? I imagine a lot more than 10 drops for a basin of water. Or were you meaning to apply the oils on the skin after a bath?

Ok, I shall keep the magnesium and zinc steady, add licorice root powder and turmeric and increase the salt loading. I'm okay with the number of supps, unless you feel they're counter-productive?

Yes, you are right. I must forgo the chinese food and the mysterious greasy oils they use. I have to find some brain fog-compatible recipes so I won't end up starving myself. My stockpile of roasted chicken is almost gone. I think there's no way to avoid brown or wild rice. But I will try and cook a meat dish!

Thank you! :]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)