CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP!!! Worried about doing the cleanse while breastfeeding. NEED ADVICE :)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
newmother Views: 2,014
Published: 15 years ago

HELP!!! Worried about doing the cleanse while breastfeeding. NEED ADVICE :)

Hello everyone,
I just had my first child back in November of 2005. During my pregnancy I had major pains and at the time I thought it was ulcers because it seemed to happen after ate spicy food or red meat. The stabbing pains kept coming back and sometimes it would last for hours. I was afraid to go the doctor but I finally got the nerve to just go. He ordered an upper GI ultrasound and they have discovered that I have Gallstones but none are in the duct causing blockage and the gallbladder is not inflamed however my liver is enlarged at about 18 cm. The liver is also inflamed and now they are in the process of doing more tests. I am scared because an enlarged liver could be serious. My doctor does not think that the pain was caused from my gallbladder because there are no stones in the duct however I do have stones in the gallbladder itself. How could the liver cause this kind of pain??? I am soo worried about what to do. I want to do a cleanse, but I am unsure of what would be a safe cleanse for me to do and I find little information on the net in regards to my situation.

I am breastfeeding my son and I want to continue to breastfeed, but I am worried that some the ingredients could affect my milk. The herbs recommended for the parasite cleanse may not be safe and I have not found anything telling me whether they are or not. Also the Epsom Salts might deyhdrate me causing my milk supply to go down. I just know I have to do something without hurting my son. What is safe and what isnt? I wish I could find a simple cleanse without the salts? Does anyone know if the paraste cleanse is safe to do while nursing?? Should I just do the liver cleanse without doing the parasite first?? Is there another cause for my pain since the stones are not in the duct?? I would greatly appreicate any direction or guidence I can get.

Thank you

Newmother :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)