CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update: Not waking from a 2-month candida nightmare triggered by iodine

warduck Views: 2,211
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,766,215

Re: Update: Not waking from a 2-month candida nightmare triggered by iodine

That makes complete sense and I shall work on slowly eliminating some of them. I've been unsure of the efficacy of the pantethine and molybdenum. They are known to neutralize acetaldehyde, a toxic by-product of the candida which can cause insomnia and muscle spasms. Initially there was some relief but the symptoms rebounded.

Yesterday, my hands reached an appalling state and I no longer could wait for the Desenex. So I bought a generic clotrimazole 1% cream and after two applications, my hands have cleared up a lot! Hard to believe how fast it works. The bad thing is that the tube is small, almost used up and rather expensive. But no complaints. I wonder if this puts to rest the puzzle of the skin problems being candida die-off, bromide or maybe both?

Licorice root powder is hard to find in the US, even on Amazon. I searched the web for bioavailability info but couldn't find any. Most sellers have it in the form of caps, lozenges, tea or liquid, with or without glycyrrhizin (prefer with, it seems). Is any form suitable? On the other hand, turmeric or curcumin powder is more a grocery item. I might scour around some of the ethnic markets here to see if they have any.

I've been keeping pretty detailed logs and have learned so much. Looking forward to share everything if I survive this journey. Thank you so much, Ginagirl and all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)