CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update: Not waking from a 2-month candida nightmare from iodine

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
warduck Views: 2,363
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,766,215

Re: Update: Not waking from a 2-month candida nightmare from iodine

Holy cow. Ginagirl, I just comprehended the paragraph in your older post and its linked article about the homeopathic remedy Graphites. The author classifies the children as Graphites as well, and I must say his description of a typical patient matches me *exactly*! I cannot believe it, how have you come across this? You nailed it!

The lethargy in school and passiveness; it all traces back to the past. Growing up in the winters, I always had difficulty playing in the snow or being in the cold as my skin would always dry and crack up. Along with the ridiculous dandruff, I often noticed tiny yellow "crystals" coming off my head, but never considered it discharge. Also in light of the current situation, when the yellow ooze had finished with my body, it would simply drip the rest out of my ears. The yellow discharge and crusts are indeed what is now isolated to my hands, lower thighs and arms.

Unfortunately, Dr. Kumar mentions in the article the children that have these skin troubles and develop asthma aren't helped by Graphites:

"Many other remedies have been successful such as PSORINUM, ANTIMONIUM CRUDUM, NATRUM MUR., SULPHUR., THUJA has helped quite frequently, and with no other lead it would be wise to start with THUJA." "Where considering children with chronic otitis, chronic discharge with an old perforation possibly with eczema of the external ear, another drug which must be considered is CAPSICUM."

This must mean iodine is doing its cleanup, having not taken any of Kumar's remedies. But I've looked into thuja and capsicum. Thuja has been shown to increase the basal temperature with some companions. <HealthEnthusiast> Capsicum is a lot more common. Capsicum is a genus of plants and who's member is the cayenne pepper, which is the basis of a series of supplements that tackle cardiovascular, digestion and thyroid problems. And linking to wombat's article about the AIDS patient surviving through spicy foods... I think it's coming together. You gals are amazing and brilliant. Cayenne powder to the cart!

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/cayenne.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)