CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need to start over but I cant

sonjaxfactor Views: 1,262
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,793

Re: I need to start over but I cant

The first thing you need to do is address your diet and switch to a healthy diet. By the sound of your post it looks as though you are severely depressed, and this could be due to the antidepressants you are taking. They could be making it worse. You have been switched to something new because, obviously, they are not working. Let me give you some supplements that should help and won't interact with medications:

* Colloidal Gold - improves neural communication in the brain. It is believed to be responsible for reducing stress, anxiety, and depression.
* Oleander Extract - has demonstrated effectiveness against many conditions, including anxiety.
* 5-HTP turns into serotonin. Serotonin is important in regulating anxiety.
* I-Theanine - ia natural relaxant, which supports the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the brain.
* GABA - Low levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid may be responsible for a person not being able to handle day-to-day stress. GABA decreases anxiety, induces relaxation and increases alertness
* Omega 3`s - Among their many benefits, Omega 3`s relieve Depression and maintain emotional balance.
* Bach Flower Remedies - aid in relieving a variety of emotional disorders.

Are you going through some type of therapy? It is important to talk to an impartial person that can help you resolve past and present emotional conflicts. Look into meditation and visualization. EFT may also help.

Healing from Depression is very possible, but one must take charge, and one important step is by addressing your diet. Eat as many raw fruits and vegetables as possible, preferably organic. Stay away from sugar, processed foods, fast foods, junk food, sodas, etc.

The first step is by learning how to love yourself. You can start with taking care of yourself and nourishing your body.

My Best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)