CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advice on economic collapse

freedom4us Views: 1,222
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,770,112

Re: advice on economic collapse

There is quite a bit fear mongering in regards to an economic collapse. However I don't believe there is going to be a crash of the dollar or a new world currency. We have a world currency which is the United States Federal Reserve Note. The foreign bankers have set up this system throughout the world, which is the reason that oil can only be bought using US dollars. The United States Federal Note will collapse when they run out of zeros.We will see hyper-inflation which is going to drive the prices way up. They are going to crash the stock market again and take what little monies everyone put back into it over the last few years. A person to get excellent advise from is Andrew Gause, he understands this financial system better than anyone in my opinion. You can catch him on oneradionetwork.com his show is called "The Real World of Money" Wednesday morning 8 am CST or Saturday 6 pm CST. They take phone calls and questions via email.
However what concerns me more is the climate changes. That is going to create food shortages, which has already begun. Super storms, earthquakes, volcano activity, coronal mass ejections, the death of the gulf-stream thank you BP.I'm not going to get into Planet X, aka Nibiru, Dwarf Brown Star, that has not been proven without using their technology ie Google Earth, World Wide Telescope-Microsoft. Once an amateur astronomer locates this thing then I will believe it is out there. In my opinion these are the things we need to prepare ourselves for. Know one can give a date when things will get really bad. However I believe prepare for the worst and pray for the best. Water, food,herbs, guns, first-aid, alternate power source, food for your animals, hand tools etc... There is an excellent book called Dare to Prepare by Holly Deyo.
Hope this is useful.

Take care,
Jeff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)