CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have bad URINE body odor!! Help me!

sonjaxfactor Views: 50,338
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,761,783

Re: I have bad URINE body odor!! Help me!

I think it would be helpful for you to get a 24 hour cortisol saliva panel to see where your cortisol levels are.

Are you taking enzymes and hydrochloric acid with your food to enhance digestion? I think digestive issues are often at the root of AF, but if could be the cause or the effect.

B vitamins will definitely help your hunger, energy, stress levels, moodiness, etc. I would start with a multi b vitamin and you can also start cooking and eating nutritional yeast. The typical other b vitamins to focus on would be pantothine and pantothenic acid specifically. B12 injections have been a godsend to me but you could start with a sublingual b12 and see how that helps. It is important to get all the b's though so make sure that you begin with the b complex.

I think that mineral deficiencies are also often at the root of AF. Most people benefit from taking calcium and magnesium. Often people with AF are zinc deficient as well. Zinc is supposed to help with digestion issues and calcium and magnesium might help with your sleep issues and muscle pain. Mineral balancing is a very complex Science and you can try getting a hair analysis from ARL and follow their suggested protocol for your minerals or you just start with a basic multimineral and see if that helps.

Vitamin C is a tricky one and has both helped and damaged folks. I think your safest bet is to start with a whole food vitamin like amla and work your way up to about 2,000mg. There are other whole food c's but amla is the only one that I have experience with so far. It's also a part of triphalla which is an aurvedic colon cleanser which is very mild and works really well. Suppoedly it also helps to gently cleanse the liver, which is often affected in adrenal fatigue.

There are glandulars like isocort that you could try, but I think it's best to start with the above. There are also many adaptogenic herbs which you could try, but I have little experience with them. Some of them include Chinese licorice and ashwaganda.

Besides that, getting enough good healthy fats and cholesterol in your diet is important, like butter, coconut oil, chicken fat, etc. Also, raw eggs arevery healthiful and full of good cholesterol and fat. A great cookbook is "Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon and is based on the work of Weston A Price. No sugar, caffiene or alcohol ever.
I also highly suggest making chicken bone broth and drinking some of that every day. It's a very easily assimilated form of minerals.

Since you are supplement sensitive I suggest that you come back and ask for help about dosing when you get to that point. The general rule is to start low and go slow. I've made many posts on here with more specifics and if you do a search under my name I recently explained in detail how to dose with b vitamins. It should be a pretty recent post so should be easy to find. I think it's titled: "pantothenic acid and pantothine dosing"... Something like that.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (2)