CureZone   Log On   Join
In a Slump

Views: 1,623
Published: 15 years ago

In a Slump

Had the 5th mega gallstone attack last weekend after a year's respite; husband keeps saying "get the d---n thing out". Couldn't keep the epsom down to dialate the tubes during the attack(epsom enema possibly?). Have done only two flushes, the first just sludge. Have read all posts about why not to get an operation. Family, work colleagues, and friends offer no support for my 25+ years of alternative medical practices and are trying to fast track me into surgery. Rather discouraged, sore in the liver gall area four days later, exhausted at work--probably liver enzymes building up. Can see the second flush was sloppy(didn't redo the parasite cleanse). Doing hot baths and trying to massage stones through; coffee enema helped for a day.
Hey! I lowered high blood pressure with diet and nutritionals, when the medics were talking about the silent killer and pushing pills. With a pinch of encouragement, I can stay the task with this one too. They are using "eventual damage to the pancreas"now. I don't even know if it's been damaged! Can it self repair like the gallbladdar? Anything else to offer? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)