CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine supplementation severe PMS, severe fatigue, depression.I really wish I could use this supplement but I just don't think it's for me :(

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
warduck Views: 4,176
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,773,955

Re: Iodine supplementation severe PMS, severe fatigue, depression.I really wish I could use this supplement but I just don't think it's for me :(

Your case sounds exactly what happened to me in mid-December which prompted my first post in this forum. Our ages are the same and we started Iodine supplementation without the companions.

I don't blame you (or myself) for diving in blindly. I've been searching for a solution to my COPD, Depression and fatigue combo for many years, and Iodine was just one of the things I would give "a whirl" to eventually cross off the list. Needless to say, the detox wave was an extreme shock and has knocked me off my feet even to this day. This was only with 25 mg of iodoral. The Iodine was still kicking my butt three weeks after stopping it.

The good news is that it was the right path for me and it most likely is the right one for you. I've been off the meds for more than a month. But the detox is simply devastating and disgusting. My hands are an unsightly mess right now. But I don't mind at all compared to what I had to experience the first two months.

What I can suggest is that you run, not walk, to the supplements. Order from Swanson and request expedited shipping instead of standard shipping. Even when you receive the supps, don't expect immediate relief. For me, they seemed to take about 2 weeks before really starting to reduce the symptoms. It may be a good idea to look into your diet as well.

Also, keep in mind that iodine supplementation is a long-term process. It takes weeks and months, even years. Iodine and the body choose what to "fix" first and you have no say over it. You can regulate your dosage to control the level of detox. Or, barrel through and prepare to be socially isolated and out of commission for a while. But I think most importantly, remember there are other people who going through the detox with you at this very moment and the ones that have made it are here to help. Let's both hope that the grass is much greener over the fence. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)