CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More questions!

warduck Views: 2,419
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,774,862

Re: More questions!

I've come across your threads in this forum a couple of times. With due respect, what do you want people to say? If Iodine is the last thing you haven't tried, then why don't you try it? Buy the Iodine and companions and give it several months. If you don't feel any benefit whatsoever, then you can always use the Iodine as an antiseptic or disinfectant. Stuff the supplements in the medicine cabinet or give them away.

If you're like me who has been trying to find a way out of a COPD/depression/fatigue combo that continually worsened after college, then you will discover dozens of possible remedies. I've tried many things over the years and iodine supplementation is the only one that has shown results. I'm hoping that my condition won't regress at some point in the future. But if it turns out iodine isn't relevant to you, then move on. Keep searching for a better way of life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)