CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Eneia Views: 5,749
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,750,370

Re: Magnesium...

"Mineral supplements are now chelated to increase absorption and to decrease the negative effects that some inorganic mineral salts can cause. In the case of magnesium that negative effect is diarrhea. You may have heard of something called milk of magnesia,’ which is used as a laxative This is nothing more than magnesium hydroxide. Epsom salt is also used as a laxative. This is nothing more than magnesium sulfate. There are many so-called experts that will tell you that it makes no difference whether a mineral is chelated or not. This is still open to debate. But I know from personal experience that inorganic forms of magnesium can cause diarrhea This effect may be decreased if the meal is consumed with some protein. The protein supplies amino acids that naturally chelate the minerals. However, it is still best to use chelated forms, especially in the case of magnesium. "
Hence the confusion of the previous poster. If you had read the entire post you might have picked up on that. I'm sure there are other youth forums/fora on the internet where you can vent your anger? If your post doesn't contribute positively to knowledge, don't waste your time posting, it's bad for your blood pressure.

I'm not sure either whether it's an acceptable form of magnesium, looks like the only problem is the side effect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)