CureZone   Log On   Join
Should I take the Cipro eye drops for eye parasites?

cfsismylife Views: 3,307
Published: 10 years ago

Should I take the Cipro eye drops for eye parasites?

My doctor gave me Albenza 1 x dose of 400mg last week and I take another 1 x dose of 400mg in another week. About 2 hrs after taking the Albenza, I was urinating parasites. That went on for a few days then nothing for a few days until I started to get eye problems. My eyes started to swell with a sticky film in them. It is mostly worst at night and I wake up with them stuck together and crusty. I have had pink eye before and this isn't the same. The second day, my right eye hurt and had a lot of pressure so I went to the doctor where he gave me a RX for Cipro eye drops.

I think I have parasites in my sinuses because I have had many long thin white worms coming out of my nose. Because of that, I think they are in my eyes as well. I can feel squirming in and around my eye socket. I started putting coconut oil in my eyes, nose and ears and lots of gunk is coming out.

Should I do the eye drops? Will it just make the parasites mad?

Thanks in advance for any advise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.336 sec, (1)