CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Eneia Views: 5,757
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,776,012

Re: Magnesium...

You're inverting the roles here and making Curezone people new to this forum feel unwelcome. I thought it was important to make you aware of this. I can understand where you're coming from (RTFM) but not everyone is as clever/energetic as you, so please be nice.
This still doesn't answer the other poster's question exactly.
I've just discovered this forum, I hadn't realised magnesium was a pet subject in here, I shall now spend the next weeks of my life finding out about magnesium searching the forum without asking questions, out of fear from you telling me off, while I'm trying to find a way to solve my teeth remineralisation issues. We all need help here, not negativity. This will be my last post on the subject.

I welcome any help and pointers to previous posts regarding the best form of magnesium while I'm familiarizing myself with this forum. I'll try and find magnesium malate, this looks better than ES, but that's yet another thing to buy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.824 sec, (1)