CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possibly mercury toxic?
 
warduck Views: 2,268
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,778,823

Re: Possibly mercury toxic?


Thanks Just Thinking. Oh! The zinc and copper don't have to be within the same product. So I can go back to taking zinc picolinate (Swanson) and copper (Swanson)? I think the former fits the bill as picolinic acid is a "catabolite of amino acid tryptophan." The latter is in the form of copper chelate, but chelated to an amino acid? Doesn't look like it. The skin seems to have worsened since I stopped them. :(

I've also been taking Zn and Cu in the wrong ratio, 44:2. But picolinate is supposed to be most bioavailable. How critical is 15:2? Would something like 22:3 be alright or better not risk it?

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)