CureZone   Log On   Join
fasting Autoimmune issues/Trauma and weight related Q?

Views: 1,278
Published: 10 years ago

fasting Autoimmune issues/Trauma and weight related Q?

Hi All.

I haven't fasted in a long while and wanted to try again. I was hoping you all would give me your opinion on the below.

I have multiple long standing trauma and some autoimmune issues that have gotten worse. I would like to fast to get the pain and blood pressure issues under control but am concerned about the lowering of the metabolism. It is important to get weight off my spine .

Fuhrman said something like you should really eat healthy for an extended period before embarking on a fast. The pain/auto issues are driving me to do it now eventhough diet has not been ideal, but hopefully resetting of the palette will do wonders.

So when you come off a fast in the way suggested by fuhrman will you keep on losing weight ?

Will you be holding steady at the same weight for a while before losing again?

I was only going to eat raw for a couple days before beginning. Someone told me I have to clean out my bowels before starting but never did that before and was hoping to begin now . DO you have to clean out the bowels prior so you do not have a higher level of toxic residue?

Thank you for any comments and insights anyone has to offer.

All the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.141 sec, (1)