CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting a parasite cleanse, need advice please :)

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
skrumptious Views: 1,914
Published: 10 years ago

Starting a parasite cleanse, need advice please :)

Hi there!
So i've been reading on here as I want to start a parasite cleanse, and I've *kinda* done one in the past, but there's so many options, i'm overwhelmed. Here's what I gather helps:
-top 3 main- clove, Black-Walnut , Wormwood (seem a must!)
-apple cider vinegar (enemas and orally taken)
- Colloidal Silver
-Psyllium and Bentonite shakes
-Cayenne
-Kombucha
-raw garlic
-Pineapple
-Pumpkin seeds/oil
-Liver support herbs (milk thistle)
-CoQ10
-Pau d'arco
-Cats Claw
-Turmeric
-ph strips to test acidity

My goodness.... where to start?

Also, I want to do the colon cleanse, enemas, P&B shakes, etc. but can i do the parasite cleanse at the same time, or is it better to do it after? I wont be eating, but only juicing. I could be juicing, and taking various supplements, that would be okay no? I guess I'm just asking what of these works best for ya'll? Also, (i'm sure its diff. for everybody) but is 20 days the minimum advised amount of time for a para cleanse?

any help and advice is greatly welcome and appreciated, thank you so much....

Oh, a little about me... i'm wanting to do this as my bowel movements have been VERY strange for the last month. I was constipated, had FOUL gas that only got worse- it now smells like PURE sulfur of the earth (think hot springs), and my bm's are like soft serve. I'm vegan and eat a very healthy Diet of lots of fresh veggies, juices, grains, seeds, fruits, etc. and i haven't changed my diet too much, aside from juicing more. I also started taking P&B shakes a few times a week, so I'm wondering if this has started some sort of uproar in my bowels with a potential community that could be residing in there. i thought a PC can't hurt, so I should do it, i mean, everybody's got parasites anyway right?!

again, thank you for any help you're able to throw my way!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)