CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin parasite. How do I get rid of this?

cfsismylife Views: 19,077
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,782,920

Re: Skin parasite. How do I get rid of this?

I have Morgellon's which I didn't know until I recently took Albenza. For years I have had the marks that you are both describing along with twitching in my muscles. At that time, I didn't have fibers, lesions or granules, just the twitching. After taking the Albenza, everything went hectic and these things went bazerk. They started to really move and came to the surface spewing fibers, granules, and black specks. If you look at some photos that I have posted here on curezone, you will see that the marks are similar (either a straight line indent or triangular shape) looking like scars that disappear after awhile. I know these are parasites because I watch and can feel them moving. I even watched the one on my arm stretch to my thumb and spew out white fiber which I've also posted a picture of here.

I have done a lot of research on this because there isn't much info out there about scar-looking marks. I found an interesting article from a scientist who has been researching Morgellon's and he states that the Morgellon's worm is encased in tunnels or burrows where they are protected. I believe that the marks I see are these burrows and when I feel them move, it's the worm inside them. I believe the Albenza has killed some of them but the bigger ones are still there. I am now taking Humaworm and lots of detox baths hoping it will eventually get rid of them. Here is the link below.

http://morgellonsgroup.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=articles&action=display&...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)