CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body temp

warduck Views: 1,752
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,781,416

Re: Body temp

Great info and perfectly timed! I received a thermometer yesterday and can't wait to log my temps.

My body was really warm up to the last 2-day pulse which ended last Thurs. Since then, it's been chilly again. Random readings have me in the 97 degree range. But I've been hypo since the very beginning so I guess it's the adrenals starting to go online again? I also see moons forming under my nails! But I haven't needed to cut my nails in weeks. I think something is going on with the adrenals at least.

In case anyone is looking for a thermometer, Dr. Jerry Tennant recommended the Exergen TemporalScanner in one of his videos. It takes seconds for a reading, is very convenient and seems pretty accurate. If you're in the US, Walmart.com is having a mini-sale on them for $28.00 and free shipping. (plus tax but a $5 rebate is available).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)