CureZone   Log On   Join
strange experience

secondwind Views: 1,194
Published: 15 years ago

strange experience

I posted this elsewhere, and was told it is more appropriate here...
had an odd experience today, and since I am new to all this, thought I might ask if anyone had experienced anything similar.
I have been having gallbladder pains the last few days, precipitated by having taken 2 weeks worth of a strong liver support complex that definitely "got things moving" I have had toxin type headaches, and felt generally lousy. ( Epsom Salts baths have helped with the "lousy" feeling.)
So I have been doing kind of a "pre-flush, gear up" thing. Taking Apple cider vinegar and Cider, lots of water, eating only steamed veggies or veggie soup with beans. Meanwhile, my pains have been getting worse each day, not better. I have also had very loose stools for this entire time. I took a little Epsom Salts a few hours ago. Then I was walking through the kitchen, and had a very sudden quick dizy spell that took me to my knees. I stood right back up, and my right sided pain has literally been gone since. The pressure between my shoulderblades is gone too, at least for now.
Anyone have any idea what happened, or experienced anything similar?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)