CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nuclear fallout info (news about Japan nuke meltdown)

warduck Views: 2,047
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,783,782

Re: Nuclear fallout info (news about Japan nuke meltdown)

That sounds remarkably similar to what I went through. I had what were candida and general toxicity symptoms. After stopping for six weeks, I restarted iodine, this time at a much higher dose. Another seven weeks up to today, I can say the symptoms are greatly reduced. Although still hypo T, foggy and only semi-functional, I'm fairly confident the worse has passed.

If you have candida, it may be good to use this window to go back on Iodine again for good. Were you taking the companion supplements? Elemental Iodine works on the stomach and digestive track, which means Lugol's instead of SSKI . If Ginagirl sees this, she would also add the Borax protocol. If you still want to avoid iodine, another option is Colloidal Silver .

It's in your interest to fight systemic candida even if candida can't and should not be entirely eliminated. It's still there but hiding in your body. It takes time to kill, months at least for sure.

Yeah, I don't understand why there aren't more Iodine sellers on eBay. Hopefully this incident will bring more of them to the market! After the panic buying of course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)