CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Got saliva Cortisol and DHEA results back... NOT LOOKING GOOD!

anatomydoll Views: 7,975
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,784,303

Re: Got saliva Cortisol and DHEA results back... NOT LOOKING GOOD!

The problem with supplementing with zinc is that it lowers cortisol. I'm very curious about how you feel. You have what Dr. Lam calls a flat curve, well, it almost curves toward the top. My last saliva test was very similar to yours, but unfortunately it really didn't count because I was on Slow release hydrocortisone.

I don't know what kind of symptoms you have and what you are experiencing. The idea of AF is to find holes (stressors) in the body and fill those wholes. Also to find mountains (infections, parasites, etc.) and remove them.

You should supplement with Vitamin D3 (at least 2,000 iu if not doing a blood test)

Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) at least 1,000 mcg (I use Vitamin Shoppe liquid and do it sublingual, my levels went up quick)

I don't know your activity level or symptoms, but these labs actually allow for the usage of Hydrocortisone which I have seen many benefit from. I know that sounds scary for many on this forum though "Educating, not medicating."

I would try Isocort adrenal glandular (which has a bit of HC in it)

A B complex for sure

I would check my thyroid (Free T3, Reverse T3, Free T4, Thyroid antibodies. Why? Because you want to find out if these need to be treated as well. If this is not treated your adrenals will continue to be stressed. Of course, in your case (according to labs) you need to support adrenals before even thinking about treating this. It would be nice to know your symptoms and productivity level if you don't mind. I'm curious

L

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)