CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A few 'thoughts & thinks' (and Cold Sheet Treatment experience) ... Re: Part of my heart is in Seattle!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

wormaway Views: 2,705
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,786,173

Re: A few 'thoughts & thinks' (and Cold Sheet Treatment experience) ... Re: Part of my heart is in Seattle!

Coach,

Skin on fire for a few hours? Good. H/C showers give me the chills. Ha.

Thanks for this detailed description. It's pretty much what I envisioned this to be. I know this is no walk in the park treatment. It takes determination and resolve to perform and use it effectively. Rest assured that I understand how to surrender to the process and 'become one with the heat'. I understand this. And I'm not overconfident. I'm not immune, I know that.

I too don't have the 'emotional purging' thing to expect. We don't really know each other but I'm guessing we are somewhat alike in this regard. I don't bottle things up either, never have, and I've always been honest (with myself) about who I am and how that person was created by past experiences. Meaning, I can admit if I was hurt, angered, etc.. And I've had enough intense psychedelic experiences to confront anything that might exist. But you never know, you never know. Maybe the CST is 'the one'.

You wrote:

The IP is meant to be a "do it 'till you're healed" program; "healing momentum" is easily built, and easily destroyed.† So in my mind, 30-60 days worth of 'minimal IPing' with a several year break before a couple-three more months of 'much more complete IPing' was done, doesn't actually equal "5 rounds of IPing"...

I'm not backing out on this at any point. I've already hit rock bottom and am going to climb out of this hole or throw in the towel for good. There is no in between state of existence that is an option, only complete recovery. If I have to do the IP for the next year, I will. I'm not intimidated by any misery imposed by fasting and cleansing. I'm already miserable with my current health state and if there is anything that can be done, I know only I can do it. So it's up to me and me alone. " 'til I'm healed'. I will get out of it what I put into it. I control what enters my body and what it is made to do. That's why I am so anxious. I've happened upon your forum at a very pivotal point in my life. The point at which I stop making excuses, stop looking to others for help, stop putting things off, stop distracting myself (with important thing nonetheless), stop waiting for some miracle cure, piece of information, supplement, or treatment to bring about the change, and instead start listening to and working with my body. Yeah, it's my liver mostly. But it's systemic, really. It's my whole body. It's my mind, my approach. Either my body can heal from this poison I was given (and took) or it can't. There are some pretty toxic things being manufactured these days and who knows if the human body can cope with them.. But I already know what feeling like 'it can't' is. But if it can heal,and I want to feel that, it will be through my own will and hard work. Healing has to be the most important thing. Healing must come first, one step at a time. It's my responsibility. I'm repeating myself, I know. But it will be good for others to read this stuff and hopefully understand what this is all about.

Thanks again for this description. I will definitely post my experiences with it here. Bliss is good.

JT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (2)