CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Safe water and the REAL tragedy

Sam34567 Views: 1,168
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,786,239

Re: Safe water and the REAL tragedy

There are no large-scale desalination plants on the West Coast that allow ocean water to become part of the water supply sent to our homes. Any water that evaporates from the ocean and becomes part of the rain that falls into the water system supplying our homes leaves in the ocean the salt and other materials, radioactive or not, that exist there.

The REAL tragedy here is that everyone with an anti-nuclear bias has so hijacked this disaster for their own agenda. When the earthquake hit Haiti, I remember that you couldn't do anything or go anywhere without encountering relief efforts. I haven't experienced a single one for Japan. The only relief efforts I've read about are happening in Hawaii, the state closest to Japan, the ones that would be most justified in being preoccupied with their own safety.

I have been fascinated with Hawaii since sixth grade, lived there for twelve years, met and married my husband there. Hawaii will always hold a special place in my heart. It makes me proud they're a part of this country . . . and a little ashamed of the rest of us.

I'm new here, and haven't participated in a group like this since the 90's. If this post should have some kind of notation for being a rant will one of the administrators please mark it accordingly.

Aloha y'all,

Sam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)