CureZone   Log On   Join
More pics in our world of Morgs found in son's urine yesterday. Very interesting!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
cfsismylife Views: 4,384
Published: 11 years ago

More pics in our world of Morgs found in son's urine yesterday. Very interesting!

After my son urinated first thing in the morning yesterday and didn't flush the toilet (he's a typical 10 yr old), I noticed that he had tons of clear bubbles bunched together almost covering the toilet bowl.  We have had these before but not as much and I figured he had just had IV fluids the night before because of dehydration while fighting this supposed "flu" and might have flushed something out.  Anyway, I decided to take a very small sample and this is what I found.  It appears to be two nematode-looking things intertwining with each other in a frantic kind of action.  I watched for awhile and they were moving around like crazy together searching for something or mating it appeared.  The most interesting part is that they appear to be blue and red just like the "fibers" we find in the center of our fibers.  Hmmm... could it be them?

After about 35 minutes of watching them in this kind of rutual, there was a gush and 1,000's of eggs appeared around them.  After that, they became completely still... maybe smoking a cigerrette or something.  Notice the mouths of each one.  Sometimes it's open and sometimes it's closed looking like a long stinger (blood sucking thing?).  I have video but don't know how to download them properly.  Anyone else see anything like this before?

Son's urine

another one

His (blue I'm assuming) mouth is open and hers is closed... ready to do?

Is she sucking his blood?

And here come the babies...

I think the siblings were watching... shame on them!

If this doesn't kill us, I sure hope it makes us stronger!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.063 sec, (2)