CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: very strange

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,847
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 178,917

Re: very strange

well, dear ladyud,

what you are telling me about te "car phobia" that was exactly what I had. But this phobia is over since the very beginning of my detox programm (I started in january 2004 with bowel cleansing, but "the great change" was brought about by Liver Flushing and taking DMSA). This was a real marvel to me. My fear was all of a sudden blown away.

The underlying cause of my phobia is a very deeply deated problem from childhood on, an irrational fear originating from an unsusal trauma and had something to do with he authority. It is so ridiculous to "normal" people that I don't dare to detail it here. It affected my life insofar that I could not get important things done and was waek in making decisions.

Besides this emotional thing annother very positive thing happened.
My both feet underwend a hallux valgus surgery in 1998. Because of a very weak connective tissue in the past I could not wear high heels. Now, what a marvel
shoes with high heels do not "kill" me any more. Something has changed.

But the emotional things are the most strinking changes and I would like to exchange my experiences with other people here in this forum.

Thanks and blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)