CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: details for using the castor oil and charcoal internally?

Views: 1,965
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 178,959

Re: details for using the castor oil and charcoal internally?

Dear joylovepeace,

I did the castor oil experiments at a distance of about one week - they have nothing to do with liver flushing. They are meant to interrupt the enterohepathic cycle so that toxins excreted by the liver cannot be reabsorbed in the small intestine. This works wonderfully - at least for me.

I had the castor oil idea because EVERY morning after the LF-OO drink I feel dreadfully tired. The first enema has the effect double strong coffee. Therefore, I concluded there must be something else beside the Gallstones that made me so tired in the past. Even 20 LF's could not totally eliminate this early morning tiredness induced by the OO (Olive-Oil) mix.
Subject matter dose: 2 tablesponns is very little. Some people recommend twice the amount.
On my skin I did not realize any improvements.

If you have difficulties with oil why don't you try to take about 10 gramms of charcoal and flush this down with NaSo4 (bitter salt - NOT Epsom salt). The effect is very similar - at least in me.

Blessings and good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)