CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do parasites cause difficulty swallowing?

cfsismylife Views: 4,434
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,790,435

Re: Do parasites cause difficulty swallowing?

I recently found out that I have parasites by accident when my doctor gave me Albenza as a protocol for Chronic Fatigue. Since taking the Albenza, they have been trying to exit like crazy from every orifice. I can say that for a week now my throat feels full and I'm having difficulty swallowing and I know it's because of the parasites. They say that parasites migrate from the intestines to the lungs and then get coughed back up into the intestines all over again. When this happens, they can get into the throat and burrow in the many crevices of the sinuses which is what has happened to me. So yes, I believe that your difficulty swallowing can definitely be parasite related. My husband has been taking Humaworm and his life-long sinus problems have been getting better.

Try doing coconut oil pulling. Swish coconut oil around in your mouth 2-3 times a day for 15 minutes and spit it out (don't swallow because it's full of germs). Brush your teeth afterward. Try to gargle with it if you can. I have gotten many eggs and larvae out of my throat this way. It's also good for your teeth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)