CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New solution for gallstones, may be

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
telman Views: 1,584
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,144

Re: New solution for gallstones, may be

I have read about this procedure somewhere else but it used different chemicals to dissolve the stones. Relying on my memory there was a high risk of stones re-occurring, I assume because the underlying problem in the liver hasn't been addressed.

The procedure is called Contact dissolution therapy and has mainly been and experimental procedure. As the article says it involves injecting a drug directly into the gallbladder to dissolve stones. The drug most commonly used is methyl tertbutyl ether. It is recorded that it can dissolve some stones in 1 to 3 days, but it must be used very carefully because it is a flammable anaesthetic that can be toxic. The last I read, the procedure was being tested in patients with symptomatic (Gallbladder pain), non-calcified cholesterol stones.

It is found naturally in Apple Juice, Beer, Cheese Swiss, Cognac, Grape White, Grapefruit Peel, Melon, Passion Fruit, Peach, Rum, Strawberry, Tomato, Wine. However it is manufactured in bulk for the food industry as a preservative, flavour and scent.

The original experiment was carried out in test tubes back in 1997 but dissolving chemicals had been used well before that date. Three chemicals:
Ethyl propionate
isopropyl acetate
tert-butyl ether.

In a study similar stones from 33 patients were subjected to dissolution with each solvent. The results showed that for 23 patients stones dissolved completely with all three solvents, the average dissolution time was as follows:
ethyl propionate (38 +/- 8 minutes)
methyl tertbutyl ether (60 +/- 13 minutes)
isopropyl acetate (55 +/- 12 minutes)

Four stones did not dissolve with ethyl propionate, seven with methyl tertbutyl ether , and eight with isopropyl acetate.

After 2 minutes of exposure to the solvents, the dry weight of the segments decreased by 36% after methyl tertbutyl ether but was unchanged after the other two solvents.

The study concluded that Ethyl propionate and isopropyl acetate are less toxic to the intestinal mucosa than methyl tertbutyl ether, and ethyl propionate is more effective for gallstone dissolution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.313 sec, (2)