CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some advice on my bloating, burping and farting issue!! dont laugh this is serious!!

tash25 Views: 3,100
Published: 10 years ago

Need some advice on my bloating, burping and farting issue!! dont laugh this is serious!!

I have really really bad bloating and burp every time I eat and drink, even if it's just a drink of water I get bloated and burp, its so embarassing. And at night I experience loads of gas. I have been on mercola probiotics for over a month which haven't been helping at all and am undertaking liver flushes. Also tried betaine hydrochloride, which I think is a digestive enzyme, made things so much worse! I also have tried both water and milk kefir in the past, but didnt have the time for them. I completed a Bowel Cleanse and believe this may have caused these sympoms.Has anybody else experienced this? Can anybody recommend anything for me? Please. I have the all clear on parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.643 sec, (1)