CureZone   Log On   Join
Mid-cleanse/ gallbladder flush questions??

secondwind Views: 2,459
Published: 15 years ago

Mid-cleanse/ gallbladder flush questions??

I am midway through a 20 day "spring cleanse" that my naturopath recommended. And I am having increased gallbladder twinges and pain.
Right now I am doing a "bulking" portion, with Master-Cleanse lemonade in the AM, fruit for breakfast, veggies for snacks, and salads/veggies with flaxseed, and a freshlemon/ACV/olive oil dressing on it. In 2 more days I am supposed to start a 3 day juice cleanse.
I feel a lot of "gurgling" in the gallbladder, and increased twinges and fullness, ebbing and flowing throughout the day. I am also having loose, watery stools, due to mag citrate that my naturopath recommended. (huge change for me, normally I have constipation issues.)
So my question is this: can I do a gallbladder flush today, soon? Or should I wait until the very end of the cleanse (which is still 10 days away.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)