CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nobody cares about us: FACT

he smells Views: 1,535
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,796,685

Re: Nobody cares about us: FACT

your absolutely right nobody cares about us so that's all the more reason why we must walk with our heads held high to the sky and stay confident as crazy as it may seem its all a state of mind(being defiantly confidant)like i know i smell bad,theirs nothing i can do about it but im gonna dress extra sharp,im gonna work out and have a great body,sexy hair,etc and maybe just maybe people will start to put it together like this guy/girl always look clean and sexy maybe he/she suffers from an uncontrollable medical condition and people just might look past your smell through acclimation and wanta get to know you and your story.now i dont mean to sound like a pig but if your a person on here wondering if your gonna die a virgin or your never gonna find someone who would even wanta be intimate with you,first and foremost for the ladies a man is not gonna care if you smell or not to be intimate with you and vice versa for the guys a drunk and horny woman at the bar her nose is not gonna be that keen on scents,all her blood flow and concentration is focused elsewhere for the time being,so go out there and live life man,i believe theirs enough room for all types of people in this world so i'm gonna do whatever puts a temporary smile on my face until i find that elusive permanent state of happiness...hope i have'nt offended anyone i was just trying to remind you guys we only have one go around with no dress rehearsals so take it as it comes and improvise... one love.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (1)