CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,231
Published: 15 years ago

Edited

I just did my 6th flush, started yesterday. Stones are still coming late into the night.

I had 5-6 large stones between 2 cm x 2 cm to 2 cm x 3.5 cm. Some of them really looked like they'd been broken off from each other, they were sort of tube shaped like they'd been lying/formed in a duct.

Also had the usual chaff and lots of small stones in different sizes.

And one weird "thingy". In my latest BM (a couple of 1-1.5 cm stones), something came out that I've never seen before when flushing. I thought it was blood first but it was more like red strings in see-through slime. Anyone else experienced this and/or knows what it is? No blood on paper when wiping (sorry, but we're all flushers here ; )

My advice to flushers who don't get a lot of stones out would be to drink LOTS of water between the time you stop eating before the flush and before your first AJ/ES. And again drink lots of water between every AJ/ES and OO/LJ and on the second day of the flush. Just don't drink too soon after the OO/LJ.

This seems to work wery well for me and it's the only thing I can think of that has made the difference between the "good" (i e lots of stones as well as big ones) and "bad" (i e few and small stones) flushes I have done.

I also took an extra drink of AJ/ES before and after too make sure I'd get most of the stuff out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.062 sec, (1)