CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long to take fluconazole if you don't have a proper diagnosis

chamele0n Views: 9,948
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,797,589

Re: How long to take fluconazole if you don't have a proper diagnosis

to think we're in America, this is supposed to be the best and most advanced medical care in the world. What's the point of having all this technology if the douchebag doctors won't let you use it. What's the harm in letting someone test anyway.

I've probably seen around 4 docs. You are right, they'd rather guess than test. They just treat everybody like cattle, whatever hurts, they just make you pop an antibiotic. No need to test. Who cares.

They really are pretty frigging lazy. This one doc keeps scheduling me for 15 minutes. He reviews my file on his laptop for 10 minutes to try to remember who the heck I am. Then asks me how I'm doing. By the time I finish literally one sentence he's gone to the next patient with $100 of my money.

This applies to the "best" of them. I deliberately picked a "top 100 best doctors in the state" award winner and got the same treatment, pushing me out of the door with a totally wrong diagnosis after listening to me for literally 5 minutes, not even trying to understand the problem.

$40 is expensive? Most docs around here charge around $100-120 for a 15-minute visit ($20 in cash, the rest insurance).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)